- The SK300 are power humidifiers designed to provide dry sterile steam for humidification.
- They combine the latest microprocessor based electronic design with carefully matched metallurgical and mechanical technology perfected over two decades by National Environmental Products Ltd. The design is based on permanent rather than replaceable containers.
Simplicity of Operation and Service:
- The SK300 humidifier consists of an automatically water fed stainless steel container with an easily removable cover containing heating elements and water level sensors.
- Periodic servicing of the unit can be easily done in minutes. All mechanical, power and control connections arereadily accessible for quick servicing.
- The mechanical and electrical compartments are secured by wide hinged doors allowing comfortable inspection and access to all components.
- Reliability of the SK300 humidifier is one of the features that set it apart from competing humidifiers. Using the proprietary AFEC technology, the SK300 is much more forgiving to variable water conditions. Great care has been taken to select materials which have proven themselves for their exceptional performance in very harsh conditions. Such materials are elements made of super alloy, incoloy 825, teflon sleeved stainless steel level control probe, silicon tubing and baked enamel painted aluminum cabinet.
- Selection of electro-mechanical and electronic components has been based on many years of experience and exhaustive testing. All SK300 units pass through rigorous Q.C. inspection and full power check.
- Permanent, easily serviceable stainless steel container
- ON-OFF or MODULATING control functions
- Interactive LCD display and microprocessor controlled self-diagnostics
- AFEC technology provides greatest energy conservation and safest operation
- Functions exceptionally well in severe, normal We suspect that the urge to carry weapons is related to more lifestyle determinants than buy-detox.com use per se. or D.I. water conditions
- Self-cleaning heating elements
- Unit is built from the most advanced materials such as stainless steel and teflon components and silicone hoses
Aluminum housing and the best electronic and electro-mechanical parts.
Multi-Steam: For the most efficient steam absorption, N.E.P. developed 3 different steam dispersion methods using the MULTI-STEAM, SAM or REGULAR distributors.
Our lower profile Steam Distribution Unit is to be used where a ducted air distribution system is not available. The steam is discharged directly into the required area. S.D.U. is available in two sizes. A tangential fan delivers a quiet and efficient steam distribution.
Indicators and Switches:
- ALPHANUMERIC DISPLAY – Information and control center
- MENU & BUTTON CONTROLS
- POWER – Unit is connected to power source
- CHECK – Unit indicates an abnormal condition of operation (i.e. blocked water supply)
- FILL – Water supply valve is open
- STEAM – Unit is ON and there is a humidity demand
- MANUAL SWITCH (3 position)
- AUTO – automatic operation
- OFF – unit is off
- DRAIN – unit is in manual drain mode
- DRAIN – unit is in drain cycle
Anti-Foaming Energy Conservation System – The AFEC technology developed by the N.E.P. engineering team offers a unique safety and energy conservation management of expensive boiling water and steam. The AFEC system is made of a mass measuring water sensor, anti-foam sensor, electronic high temperature sensor, interactive LCD display and microprocessor controller.
The AFEC system is unique because:
The water sensor cannot be falsely triggered by foam formation on the top of the boiling water. This eliminates the problem of heating elements burning out in free air.
The additional foam-sensing probe, which is unique to our design, would automatically initiate a drain cycle upon foam formation. Unlike other humidifiers, the drain can be initiated only when necessary without having continuous skimming to drain expensive boiling water. This is an excellent energy conservation measure.
The SK300 is unique in having fast actin electronic safety temperature sensors inside the steam container in very close proximity to the heating elements. Other humidifiers use only a bimetallic external electro-mechanical temperature switch (which is also standard on all SK300s). Therefore, the AFEC system provides an additional layer of protection.